After debating between Christmas foods and Christmas attractions and considering the resources available to me, I have decided to base my list article on things to do in Liverpool this Christmas.
As for the title, I have been playing around with a few ideas:
Liverpool’s Top 10 Christmas Attractions
Liverpool’s Top 10 Winter Warmers
Liverpool’s Top 10 Winter Attractions
Liverpool’s Top 10 Christmas Charms 2011 – I chose this as my title as it stood out to me as being poetic, yet specific, and definitely the most catchy of the bunch.
- Albert Dock (shopping, food/drink, nightlife)
- Christmas Markets (various around the city)
- Art Galleries/Museums (open eye gallery, tate, williamson art gallery, museum of liverpool)
- Theatres (empire, royal court, philharmonic)
- Shopping (cavern walks, bold st, liverpool one, met quarter)
- Christmas Decorations/Activities (ice skating, ice bar, fair, reindeer, lights at albert hall/all streets, craft activities clayton square)
- Restaurants (il forno, alma de cuba, the noble house)
After returning from photographing as many of the above researched attractions as I could, I am now selecting the best attractions to go in to my top ten. I found the trip fairly hassle free, with the only real problem being a challenging gale-force wind and rain combo. That said, I think I’ve managed to get some pretty decent images and I’m looking forward to seeing them with put together with some text.
Here is my finished list article – Liverpool’s Top 10 Christmas Charms 2011